Friday, June 5, 2009

The Hangover

Title: The Hangover
Directed by: Todd Phillips
Starring: Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Heather Graham, Justin Bartha
Genres: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction/Fantasy, Adaptation and Sequel
Running Time: 1 hour.39 minutes
Release Date: June 5th, 2009
MPAA Rating: R


Review: 'The Hangover' has some really funny moments, it was even straight up hilarious at a few places, but that still does not make a great comedy. It was not as funny as its trailer lets on, and it was nowhere near as funny as the people who made this film though it was. But yeah, it had quite a few laughs, and it made for a very relaxing and decently entertaining Summer morning in the movie theater.

Grade: 7

1 comment:

  1. I thought this movie was hilarious. I think part of the reason I liked it so much was because I was anticipating hating it. I am not usually into "dumb" funny. A few exceptions like this exist (like Super Bad). I would have rated it higher.

    ReplyDelete