Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Love You, Man

Title: I love you, man
Directed by: John Hamburg
Starring: Paul Rudd, Jason Segel, Rashida Jones, Sarah Burns, Jaime Pressly
Genres: Comedy
Running Time: 1 hour.50 minutes
Release Date: March 20th, 2009
MPAA Rating: R


Review: This movie is awkward, awkward, awkward, mostly really funny, and sometimes straight up hilarious. I'm always cautious to listen to comedy recommendations, because comedy is so subjective, but almost instantly both Hubby & I were laughing out loud in the theater, like we couldn't help ourselves. Not something that has to be seen in the theater, but definitely entertaining enough to be worth the time.

Grade: 7

1 comment:

  1. Husband wants to see this. Awkward comedies aren't always my thing - maybe because I'm so easily awkard-fied. Too much like reality. :) Good to know it's a laugher, as I'll probably go with him.

    ReplyDelete