Friday, August 17, 2007

Superbad

Title: Superbad
Directed by: Greg Mottola
Starring: Jonah Hill, Michael Cera, Seth Rogen, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Emma Stone, Bill Hader, Kevin Corrigan,
Genres: Comedy
Running Time: 1 hour. 52 minutes
Release Date: August 17th, 2007
MPAA Rating: R

Review: Most people who have said they don't like 'Superbad', have claimed it is because the presence of strong language, crude jokes and teenage drinking. I understand that these things can be upsetting for some. However, please keep in mind, this film has a MPAA rating of R, a rating that comes with a full list of the component that earned that rating, for a reason. Look it up, and pass on films outside of your level of tolerance.

I am glad I did not pass on 'Superbad', because it is thoroughly hilarious! And since I enjoy strong language, crude jokes, and don't mind teenage drinking (just kidding) (pretty much... I am from Sweden, after all), I had no problems with the components that warranted that R rating. In fact, I loved this film!
Grade: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment